Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin TeachersPayTeachers Email Home Products Coffee Break Free Stuff Activities Image Map



Monday 31 August 2015

Love To Laminate?

Wanna compare laminators? After quickly breaking two standard ones (I have 12 classes 60 students in each) I bought this heavy duty beauty a couple of years ago. My love of stationary and art shops is not heavily catered for in China and finding a good quality machine that didn't give up the ghost after a couple of jobs really took some doing. Fast, fully heat adjustable, huge...even has reverse ...SUPER HEAVY DUTY. Actually, with such big classes I do a lot of group work and try not to do much in the way of printables (for obvious reasons) but I love this laminator. Unfortunately it weighs an absolute tonne and I don't think getting her back home when I move is at all a possibility. Love to laminate!

No comments:

Post a Comment